Tuesday, March 17, 2009

CBI Manuals arrived

My Childbirth International manuals arrived! For my birth doula course, that is. I have electronic versions of them through the course website, but it is always nice to have hard copies of them so that you aren't staring at the computer screen for such a long time.

Spring break is going fine. I actually finished that paper I mentioned in the last entry! There is still a lot of editing to do, however because it has to be between 10-12 pages long, and mine is over 13 pages. Plus I have to put page headers, which will add some length as well. But it feels great to have most of the work done. Now I need to start other assignments. I really hope I can have some time for fun later this week! But I figure, I am fitting it in during the day when I am not really doing any school work and am on Facebook or something else instead. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment