Thursday, July 9, 2009

7th interview coming up

Things are going okay. The job search is going so-so. I didn't think it would take me so long to find a job. Not because there is a nursing shortage (which there isn't - at least not for new RNs), but because all of my friends have had jobs for at least a month now. And I started searching for jobs back in March!

I have been on 6 interviews so far, and I have my 7th one scheduled for Monday. I am really, really hoping for something good to happen soon. The scary thing for me is that my apartment lease ends on the 31st of this month, and I don't think I can extend it for another month or so. I haven't asked yet, but it doesn't seem like the kind of place that would let me do that.

Perhaps at just the right time, God will provide something. I can only hope and pray.

No comments:

Post a Comment