Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Job Search Update

So far I have been on 8 interviews and not an offer yet. I need to move out of my current dwelling in 10 days as well, but I haven't chosen a place to live next because I applied to places outside of my town, too. There are a few back-up plans if I do not find a place right away, but I am really hoping & praying that I will have a place of my own to move into by next week.

This whole job search process has been very tough and longer than what I had expected, esp. since ALL of my peers whom I graduated with have had jobs for at least a month (many longer) now. At least the ones I am friends with on FB. I do know that I have many things to be thankful for, but sometimes I cannot help but get so frustrated and think about myself.

At times I am bitter and angry. But sometimes I find that when I am at the end of my rope, sometimes something comes up and gives me a little hope. I'm holding on to any hope I have left. I know when I hear the good news (whenever it may come), I will be incredibly thankful and all those feelings of frustration, bitterness, weariness.....will be gone. I am looking forward to that moment. :)

1 comment: