Sunday, September 6, 2009

Change of Heart

ETA: I just noticed that my last post was exactly a month ago!

Work has been going pretty well. Last week was Week 3 of 12 for orientation. I feel like I'm getting to know my co-workers better and be comfortable around them, which is really good.


One thing about me is that I deal with feelings of jealousy from time to time. Maybe others do too, I don't know. Without going into any detail, there were a few instances of internal jealousy last week over a few of my friends and their circumstances.

Don't get me wrong, I am SO thankful for my job and the opportunities I have been given. I know I will learn so much. Even though it was not my top choice at first, it is turning out to be very good, and I'm sure this experience will be a great foundation for whatever area I go into next. And actually I am glad I didn't get the other places I interviewed for!

But mainly I just wanted to say that the feelings of jealousy are gone. I can truly be happy and excited for my friends, without a hint of envy. I think only God could have changed my heart like that.

Thank You Lord for the change of heart. I know You put me here because You have a plan that will unfold just the way You want it to.

No comments:

Post a Comment