Monday, June 28, 2010

Update

Sorry for the long lapse in between posts. Things are going okay. Some new changes have happened:

I applied for a position on Mother/Baby! The first application was sent on May 19th, and I had two interviews for it. However, they gave the position to someone else, and I applied again for another position that was posted.

I had a 3rd interview with a whole new group of people (two weekday supervisors and the interim manager). This 3rd interview was done on June 17th. I am currently waiting to hear back. I called the interim manager back on the 23rd, and she did not know when their decisions would be made. They seem to be going through some changes, with the new manager coming in next week and hiring new staff. I just hope I will be joining them.

I am trying to stay hopeful. But I am growing weary (huge understatement). If you walked a day in my work shoes, you would understand how I feel.

1 comment:

  1. I know it is tough to be in limbo for so long.... but if you get the job it will be so worth it!

    ReplyDelete