Friday, December 31, 2010

I found out from my classmates that our grades from our Reflective writing assignment (BT202) were posted.

I just got around to finding my grade today, even though it looks like it was graded on December 10th.

I got a 95/100. I'm satisfied with that. I got very nice feedback, but I think I could have gone into more depth on how FB personally affected me. I remember trying very hard to stick with the word requirement.

Well, 10 more days until classes start. My Patho book arrived the day after my previous post. It is huge.

The textbook for my other class most likely has arrived, according to the tracking system (I just haven't checked yet).

The syllabi have been posted (or so I hear). I don't know if I am ready to see it just yet. Perhaps I'll wait till next week or so.

I hope everyone has a great time ringing in the new year! See you in 2011!

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel too bad. I never received feedback for mine.

    Good luck with your first semester! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not going to look at mine for a couple more days...I need to try and get as much of a break as I can! ;)

    ReplyDelete