Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Scholarship

Last night I got a phone call that I was one of the recipients for a scholarship for which I recently applied! The other recipient was another student from my school, whom I actually met last July at an ACNM meeting!

I was really surprised (in a good way, of course!) and grateful. This is the first grad school scholarship I have received.

This scholarship came at a really good time. First, every grad student needs to be able to fund their education. It means even more for those students who do not have a full-time job. Plus, this term has been a little hard for me in that I am having a hard time getting motivated. This scholarship will hopefully give me motivation to press forward with school.

I had to re-read my essay to remember my goals and interests. Sometimes you need a little reminder to keep you going.

No comments:

Post a Comment